The newest entry into the golf scene in the desert! 80,000 lush plants, flowers and mature trees embellish the landscape of Andalusia’s championship East Course, the first of two.
Hundreds of date palms rustle in the breeze. Olive trees honor the Club’s Spanish namesake. A three-story observation tower appears to have been lifted from the Mediterranean coast to the club’s driving range. And a monumental rock waterfall welcomes players to the 18th green.
Private; Members and guests only. New Homes Available!
The “Club Facilities” include, or are planned to include, the following:
- A complete eighteen-hole championship golf course designed by Rees Jones.
- A completed golf practice facility with a putting green and practice range.
- A permanent clubhouse complex consisting of dining facilities, pro shop, golf storage facilities, men’s and women’s locker room facilities, golf cart storage facilities, and covered and uncovered patio and deck areas.
- Use of the clubhouse dining facilities will be a privilege of both Golf Membership and Racquet Club Membership.
The Racquet Club Facilities include the following;
- Nine championship lighted tennis courts, including 3 red-clay hydro courts and 5 hard surface courts
- Fitness center
- Swimming facilities
- A grill with indoor and outdoor seating
FEATURES & AMENITITIES:
With five sets of tees the East Course measures 7,521 yard from the back tees and 5,489 from the forward tees, with SCGA ratings from 76.0 to 66.6.
ARCHITECT: Rees Jones
HOLES: 18 Holes complete, 36 Holes planned
Membership Cost $115,000 – Nonrefundable Cost: $35,000
Monthly Dues $925
HOA monthly $636- includes use of tennis/weight room/social/dining